Royal Mail registration will help you keep a track of all your orders and deliveries. You can manage your complete account, shop online, track the status and contact email support if you have registered with Royal Mail. You can register for both business and personal account. Here is the complete working guide that will help you register with Royal Mail.
How to register with royalmail.com – Royal Mail Registration Guide
When you are on the registration page, you will have two options – either to register for personal use or business use. This is the first step to choose the account type.
- Firstly, choose personal use/business use as per your requirement. Here, I will be choosing personal use. Now, click on the ‘Continue’ button to move to the next step.
- The second step is to fill in your details like title and first and last name.
- The third step is to enter your email address, password and password reminder. Password reminder will give you a hint, just in case you forget the password. Also, you password must contain at least eight characters and should be in combination of alphanumeric characters.
Note: The previously registered users will get an error message asking you to login in. You can request a new password or reminder if you have forgotten your password.
- In the fourth step, you are required to enter your address details correctly.
- In the fifth step, you have to choose your communication preferences. Royal Mail Group will be sending you marketing communications. It is important to read the information carefully. You are allowed to amend the communication preferences anytime.
- In the sixth step i.e. Terms and Conditions, you should agree to the terms and conditions after reading them and hit the ‘Register’ button. You are done.
Royal Mail Login – How to Sign In with Royal Mail
- The process is easy. Go to the login page.
- Enter your email address and password that you have setup at time of registration.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and you are done.
How to Reset or Change Password on Royalmail.com?
There are two options to change or reset your password. The process is really easy and this is the reason why Royal Mail ask you to set up password reminder.
- You can enter your email address after clicking on “Forgotten your password” option. Now, you need to enter your email address and click on – “Continue – Password Reminder” button. The reminder will be sent to your email address.
- The other way is clicking on “Request New Password”. It can be done if you have received the reminder and are still not able to recall the password. Enter your email address and the new password will be sent to your email address after you click on “Continue – Request New Password” option.